I wanted to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching Linky Party with 5 random things from this week. I am on maternity leave so I will do my best and try to throw in something academic related :)
1. Shawn T. from Insanity has become one of my best friends. I don't want to make everyone out there jealous but we hang out everyday! :) Seriously his work out program is tough and I am trying to lose this baby weight so Shawn T. and I spend a lot of time together.
2. I just finished "The Memory Thief" by Emily Colins for our Book Club on Saturday. It was a quick read, I would give it 4 out of 5 stars.
3. I posted 2 new units this week! I uploaded a Hershey Kisses Addition Unit and a 3D Shape Fun Unit.
4. We took some pictures at the park this week, these are my BEAUTIFUL girls. My oldest is in kinder and my baby is 9 weeks old, aren't they precious?!
5. I stopped by school on Friday to pick up a few things from my classroom and my neighbor friend informed me that we now are required to take 15 more hours on Math CORE training AND 15 more hours of ELA CORE training before summer, WHAT?!?! So I just signed up for classes and I am trying to get myself to excited about it since they start next week! AAHHH!