Yeah! My Unit 11 CORE Math is posted. We are just finishing Unit 10 this week and my kids are having so much fun learning about 3D Shapes! I have been creating these math units because of the lack of curriculum we have been given when switching to the CORE standards. Unfortunately, because of the budget we may not be getting curriculum that aligns with the new standards for several years!
These units have a lesson plan for each day, a guided practice page and a spiraled review page. I am AMAZED at my students math abilities and I truly believe it is because the concepts are reviewed again and again. I have recieved so many positive comments from teachers who have been using these units in their class. Here are a few from TpT.
- "My teaching partner and I love your units. We have received many compliments from parents and don't have any complaints!"
- "This packet is awesome, Angie! I will be purchasing the other Common Core packets you have made available."
- "My students really love the lessons and enjoy the fun activities that reinforce the skills. I am thrilled that it is spiraled to ensure that I am hitting all the standards. Thanks for your continuous hard work in developing these!"
- "I am a 1st grade teacher that is using the Common Core State Standards. I LOVE your math units!! They are exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you SO much for all of the work you have done!! I look forward to your reply!! Your work is awesome!!"
- "I wanted to let you know how much I LOVE your core math units! It has really allowed me to focus on the new common core standards and feel like I am actually covering all of them!"
THANK YOU for all of the positive comments! I had MANY request for Units 1-4 for first quarter and I am excited to announce I have Units 1 and 2 posted for 20% off. I will have Units 3 and 4 soon!